CEVA Ground offers several program options for qualified carriers that are designed to maximize the strength of our combined networks and freight needs. We provide you with the opportunity to align your fleet with the strengths of an established, respected and financially secure industry partner.
As an CEVA Ground Carrier partner, you can join a rapidly growing network that produces service and financial benefits everyday. To join us on the road to greater success, please download and complete our Carrier Packet or contact us for more information.
The CEVA Ground Advantage
- Committed capacity programs for qualified carriers
- Expert operational and capacity planning support
- Strategic regional support and brokerage operations
- National sales coverage through qualified Sales Associates
- Short and long term power only opportunities for qualified carriers
- Integrated technology capabilities
- Timely payments including quick pay programs for qualified ad hoc carriers
CEVA Ground 's Carrier Partners are supported by dedicated professionals located at our support center in Columbus, Ohio. Our team of qualified transportation and business administration specialists provide a single point of contact as you manage your business and relationship with CEVA Ground.
CEVA Ground also offers our Carrier Partners the opportunity to participate in our Fleet program. This core service allows us to achieve mutual support in our respective business cycles for optimum scalability and service quality.